Forex Bling

Forex Bling is a truly reliable forex robot developed by a hedge fund manager. Yesterday, Yohanes R. Gagahlin launched a new forex robot, 'Forex Bling'. Now...before you switch off mentally, read the following really well:

Forex Bling

-->This guy caught my attention. He had to and let me tell you why.
-->Yohanes is a real person with real Forex trading experience.
-->He regularly appears at very important forex seminars around the globe AND he also runs a successful fund management company called Switch Capital Management.

Forex Bling

No doubt about it... the real deal. But, to be honest, WHO CARES! Don't get me wrong... with his credentials, he's way above 99% of forex vendors out there. However, in forex robot trading, like I said previously, either show me solid, believable proof or get the Hell out! Well... after I saw what Yohanes had to provide when it came to proof, I was speechless but, more than that, excited. Why? Well, first lets see what the proof showed:

Forex Bling

* Over 200 trades in the past 2 months

* Over 98% accuracy rate

* Account doubling

* Very small losers

Seems a perfect forex robot, hands down. In today's forex market we have a HUGE problem (well, it's been like that for quite sometime to be honest)...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but, if not, let me spell it out for you: There's so much S**T flying around that it's almost impossible to know and/or separate what's good from what's not... what works from what's a complete waste of time and money. Seems like any idiot today can just create a website then plug some useless forex robot and just get away with it.

Forex Bling

Bearing all this in mind... I developed a certain “alert mechanism” when looking at and judging a Forex robot. Well... to be honest, it's a one step mechanism: Either you can PROVE your robot performs well or you can't! And no, it's not enough to have a screen shot of a trading statement and write above it "live performance"! We all know that B.S. trick.vSo why am I telling you all this? Well... simply because I've been very impressed by something and I want to share it with you. But... if you've been reading my posts carefully then you understand that even that kind of information doesn't impress me anymore.

Forex Bling

I WANT TO SEE PROOF THAT THE PROOF IS REAL!

And yes... after finding out that the proof really was real, I was quite impressed and excited. So, right now, you should probably be asking yourself how I verified the authenticity of the account statement? Well, have you heard of MT4LIVE? If you haven't, you should! What this website does is quite simple but quite effective... sort of separates the scammers from the real deals.

Forex Bling

MT4LIVE is an independent service that hosts account statements. In essense, they connect to your MT4 platform and stream the info they find there to a live web page. This means no possibility of fabricating results, 'photoshop'ing them, saying they are live, real money results when they aren't... etc etc. Yohanes uses this service on his website... every single trade you will see on the account is real... live, real money, the proof is solid... and yes, this is the next big thing! And when I say this is the next big thing, I mean every word of it...this system is GOOD! You can verify all this and learn more about Johanes' robot solution on his website here:

Forex Bling

So... bottom line, if you're like me and you're really fed up with B.S. and hype flying around then search no more... this is the real thing...this is what automated forex trading is all about. This is the very first robot method I've seen in a very long time that just spits out pip after pip on a daily basis, and with uncanny accuracy. A truly reliable automated income solution which leaves us thanking Johanes for his great work and contirbution to the niche.

Forex Bling

Post a Comment

0 Comments